Thank you for your interest in CYWA. If available, please see available opportunities below. Click the title to reveal full job details.
Front Desk Receptionist
Job Description / Job Requirements
- Answer phones/transfer calls
- Take messages (when necessary)
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member in time
- Perform basic clerical duties – printing, photocopying and faxing
- Greet visitors
- Monitor main entrance security door
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Organized and resourceful
- Ability to handle office equipment (e.g., telephone system, printers, copy/fax machines)
- Familiar with multi-line telephone systems
- Fast and eager learner
All Interested parties please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and add job title to subject line.
Drug & Alcohol Counselor - Samara House
Family Parent Educator (PAT) Outreach Worker
Family Center Parents as Teachers - OUD/SUD
JOB SUMMARY: Parents as Teachers (PAT) and Opioid Use Disorder/Substance Use Disorder (OUD/SUD) program is an evidence-based home visiting model that promotes early development, learning and health of children by supporting and engaging parents and caregivers.
- Recruit and work with no more than 20 families (OUD/SUD and NON-OUD/SUD Families)– make referrals to other agencies, as appropriate.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and all additional reports for OCDEL, and PA Home Visiting Data.
- Develop and maintain all participant records.
- Help participants with parenting skills for the resident community.
- Be accessible to participants, and work on participants schedules.
- Must be agreeable to flexible hours and occasionally weekends and holidays.
- Schedule bi-weekly home visits with each participating family. Provide additional meetings, if necessary. Document, if only one (1) monthly visit occurred.
- Must have at least an Associate Degree in education, special education, early childhood education, child development, social work, human services, or a related field is preferred.
- Act 33 Certifiable. (Child Abuse Clearance)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability in oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of technical skills as typing, ability to use the internet, printers, scanners, and other technical skills.
- Car and valid PA driver’s license required.
- Sound physical and mental health with positive feelings about self, children, and parents.
- Ability to communicate with persons of varying social, ethnic and economic backgrounds.
- Able to do other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Executive Director.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com and reference job title in subject line.
Please fill out the form below if you’re interested in employment with CYWA. Our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Recent News & Announcements
Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Samara House’s Mommy and Me program is under the umbrella of the Community, Youth and Women’s Alliance, Inc....
The Gateway Emergency Shelter for Women and Children is a 30-60 day Homeless Shelter that provides assistance with connecting residents to Housing...
The CYWA draws into membership, men, women and girls of diverse background and faiths, that together they may gain personal responsibility, dignity...